New Members CLICK HERE
Member Renewal Policies for 2018
There are a few things different with membership renewals that differ from the past.
- Memberships no longer run from Jan-Dec. The month you renewed or joined in 2017 is your renewal month in 2018. A lot of folks renew in Jan simply because of how things operated in the past but we have many who joined in Feb and March of 2017 that their renewal date is Feb and March 2018.
- The electronic key you currently have will keep working as long as dues are paid. We are not reissuing keys. This was a big point in getting the electronic gate so we don’t have to do the key dance every year.
- The old fashion Master lock that is on the right side of the gate is for Match Director/Police use only. Members do not have a key to it. It’s not a “Backup” lock. You may now toss out your brass 2016 key. The electronic gate has proved reliable and your old fashioned brass keys are no longer needed. No I don’t want them.
- It is the member’s responsibility to know your renewal month and to contact the Membership Sec to get it paid. I have procedures outlined below that I will email you, BUT I have no control over poor writing, spam filters, blocked emails etc. So if you don’t hear from me it’s your job to get in touch.
- Dues will remain at $100. You already paid your key deposit.
“OK, So how is this renewal thing going to work? I paid at the Gun show last year.”
At the beginning of the month those members renewing will receive an email stating that your membership is up for renewal. MEMBERS WILL HAVE TILL THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH TO PAY THEIR DUES. So don’t worry about what DATE you paid last year. If you renew in Jan you have till the 31st. For Feb you have till the 28th and so on.
In the email I will list the evenings I will be at the indoor range for renewals. I will verify your info, take your money and issue you a new ID card. HAVE YOUR ELECTRONIC KEY WITH YOU. I WILL VERIFY THE NUMBER. If we have a wrong number your key won’t work. So please help out in verifying your info.
“What do I need to bring for renewal? What info are you verifying?”
Name, Current Address, Phone, Email and Key number. Pretty simple Huh?
We are not going to require new applications this year. As long as members come prepared and verify ALL your info with the club.
“But what if I’m unavailable during those dates or out of town?”
Not to worry, those members that elect not to renew in person can do so by mail.
On your check please have your current name, address, phone and email address and Key number.
I will then Email you an ID card you can print.
Nampa Rod & Gun Club
Nampa, ID 83653
“Do I fill out an application online?”
NO!! Current members DO NOT FILL OUT AN ONLINE APPLICATION.
That is for prospective members to get on the waiting list.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL SEND ME AN EMAIL. IT’S FAR EASIER TO RESPOND DUING THE WORK DAY INSTEAD OF A PHONE CALL.
Our current membership levels are full. However, we anticipate some memberships becoming available on or after Feb 1st 2018.
We invite you to fill out the online application which will be added to the waitlist in the order received.
After you fill out the application please send a separate email letting me know you have applied. I don’t want anybody getting lost in the “Abyss” of the internet. Be sure to fill out all applicable fields and check the 2 boxes at the bottom to be sure your application is received
If you have any questions please contact me by email first.
The following is the schedule of dues for the Nampa Rod & Gun Club.
Membership is ………….$100.00
A $10 Deposit Key deposit per key for all members
Contact: Phil Sauter 208-447-8415 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for applying to the Nampa Rod & Gun Club, Our membership is full at the moment. Your application will be considered in the order received when memberships become available